August 01, 2003

From: "Mitchell"
To: "Abbey"
Subject: the email contains no references to squeegee (sp?) kids
Date: Friday, August 01, 2003 4:37 PM

my tree:  you seemed a little dejected the other night.  by actually
"one-uping" you by drawing a marvelous tree (as i am confident i can do [har
har]), i may have been contributing to your downward spiral into
i-don't-know-what.  so instead i drew a painfully horrific tree, which
surely could have been drawn by anyone with a heartbeat.  this way Abbey
thinks to herself, "wow, mitchell sure is a bad drawerererer, ergo i am the
greatest.  transitive property." (because i'm sure you gain confidence by
comparing yourself to those around you... [am i actually typing this?]).
really though, i hoped it might make you smile.  that's all.  did it?

besides: i have come to the realization that i can not impress you.  nothing
i do will ever be worthy of your praise.  to you , i am a bad joke (cruel,
even).  you are overly critical of me (i'm not sure if this is
mitchell-treatment or what you do with everyone), but its ok.  not enough
people are critical of me.  anyways, why would i devote my energies creating
something for you that you will only disregard?  why would i want the
punishment (here i am ignoring what i wrote some two or three sentences
ago)?  a confession: i am selfish.  whenever i create something that i
regard as good, i don't usually share it with anyone.  its for me and me
alone.  you will never see my greatest works (not that you'd want to).
sigh.

"What right do I have to ask you to do or not do anything?"
i'm glad that you have the brains not to try to harness my liberty.  rumour
has it that it doesn't work.  i am a free bird.

"Thank you for shattering my illusions."
i tried to do that weeks ago.  remember: "i'm not that good"....  as tone is
not internet-friendly, let me say: i know you're joking.  you never had any
illusions.

i was aware that my squirrel looked like a cat.  in thinking about it
afterwards (at the time i couldn't picture what a squirrel looked like), i
realized my follies.  i now know that a squirrel isn't supposed to look like
a cat.  i also know they have big teeth and white fur, too.  well, i can't
change what is past.

"Moan.  Why can't I have a father who brings me flowers (oops) flower, jogs
and works for the killing machine instead of this oversensitive, paranoid,
obsessive, willless, melodramatic misconceiver of information?"
do you want to trade for a little while?  you may appreciate the silence.
i'd appreciate the interaction.  we'd both be happy(ier).

who accused you of sexual assault?  i surely did not.  i haven't been
sexually assaulted (by a female) in a year. not since a girl named michel vanier
(a friend of sokjir's) decided that upon being introduced to me at a
bar, that she would grab my package.  even worse, sokjir was right there and
she thought it was funny.  i was appalled.  i dream of a world where men
will not be the objects of women's thoughts (and hands).

well, as of 3:30 this afternoon, i live in an empty house.  as soon as i got
home from work, i took off all of my clothes, except for my shirt, which i
pulled over my head (it makes me look (and feel) like a pharoah).  i have
since been happily pecking away at the computer, in my nakedness.  i am
content.  i would be happy to have you over in the very near future.  i'm
hanging out with meg tonight and i'm going to try to explain my predicament
to her re: the bar (last night i was with meg at superstore [where i
purchased some canned lychee.  i regret to inform you that mangoes are still
better] and we started talking about the bar [in case you didn't know, meg's
birthday is on saturday and she wants to go to 'the empire'.  i'm pretty
sure i told you this].  meg:  "so there little guy [among other things, she
calls me "little guy"], you're not even planning on coming to the empire,
are you?"  mitch: "well, uh... ummm.  uh.  was it that obvious?"  meg: "yep."
  then she proceeded to make me feel bad.  we then went to david's house and
he guilted me [then he made fun of me, but that's because he's mean]).
tonight, i'll try to be rational, so hopefully, she'll come to see the
light.  if it comes down to it, i'll go to the bar for a short while, but i
might be maryrized (the crows will be there).  what this has to do with you:
  if i don't go to the bar (or if i only stay for an hour), you are welcome
to come over.  if this isn't in the cards, there's always sunday.

i was going to tell you a story, but i'm getting tired of this computer.
apologies.

hey!  you can call me for the next ten days.  imagine.  just imagine.

my dinner awaits...

regards,
pelham grenville


~if you desire peace of soul and happiness, then believe; if you would be a
disciple of truth, then inquire.~

------------------------------------------------------------

From: "Mitchell" <quiz1@quizyourfriends.com>
To: "Abbey"
Subject: Take my quiz on QuizYourFriends.com!
Date: Friday, August 01, 2003 6:31 PM


I created a quiz for you on QuizYourFriends.com!
Click on the link below to take my quiz:

Quiz Name: "Who is Mitchell"
Created By: "Mitchell K"
Message From Mitchell K: "I am waiting for Meg to call me.  She is responsible for this, as I am bored.  Sorry for wasting your time.   I think you are great."

*************************************************
TAKE MY QUIZ -- CLICK BELOW:
*************************************************
http://www.quizyourfriends.com/yourquiz.php?quizname=030801203155-Who~p20is~p20Mitchell


*************************************************

Have Fun and Keep on Quizzin' at QuizYourFriends.com

------------------------------------------------------------

From: "Mitchell"
To: "Abbey"
Subject: re:
Date: 03-08-01 10:02 PM

i will call you early.  very early.  i may even wake you up (probably not).  you never told me you were born in 1966 before.  why have you been lying?  i thought you were only 25.  i feel very very cheap.  like a hooker.  a cheap hooker that no one will pick up.

later,

tj (hooker)

~if you desire peace of soul and happiness, then believe; if you would be a disciple of truth, then inquire.~

No comments:

Post a Comment