Introduction


This is a love story about a teacher named Abbey and a student named Mitchell. It seems that Abbey was quite apprehensive about dating Mitchell, but slowly opened up to the idea. What follows are mostly emails from Mitchell, but due to his very unique and amusing writing style, you can easily tell what's going on between the two.

There were no pictures of Abbey or Mitchell on the floppies, so I searched the internet. I was easily able find a picture of Mitchell, but pictures of Abbey seem to be non-existent.


The emails cease suddenly on December 17th. What happens beyond then is anybody's guess, but from what I can tell through Google research is that Abbey has never married.

I hope you enjoy this small snapshot of this couple's time with each other. The emails are humorous and extremely enjoyable to read. I now bring you the story of Mitchell and Abbey...

No comments:

Post a Comment