September 25, 2003

A prayer


 dear dad,

there is a girl i know.  she's really pretty and smart and she has an
amazing capacity to make me laugh (and i don't mean she's fat ["amazing
capacity"]).  sometimes, however, i feel hostile towards her because i think
she's trying to hurt my feelings and i know that i shouldn't care because,
afterall, i am the son of god.  still, though i try not to be aggressive,
sometimes i can't help myself.  the worst part is that i end up feeling
awful when i insult her.  who knows (well, probably you, dad), maybe she
doesn't even care?  but i shouldn't be willing to take that chance. 
anyways, i just want to ask you for guidance.  please give me the strength
to fight my inner demons.

your son,
jesus of nazareth

p.s. also, can you make my penis two inches longer?

No comments:

Post a Comment