October 17, 2003

I wanna be, I wanna be like Abbey


 my sister got it all wrong.  i don't want to be like seizaburo.  no, i want
to be like abbey.  the music (master's of the hemisphere AND elliot
smith [yeah, i made up that whole story about how i liked the soundtracks of
"good will hunting" and "american beauty" just so i wouldn't look nerdy]),
the photography, the crushes on long-dead movie stars, the obsession with
greg smith... the list goes on.  i better not let you see the hankerchief
that i carry around now....

i have no identity that i can call my own.  i am a creation of abbey.  you
have spawned me (sounds gross).

that aside, here's a link for you to check out.  it has a ton of articles
(those lazy anarchists at znet actually organized their bolivian
essays/papers/reports into a coherent, easy to use archive).

http://www.zmag.org/lam/boliviawatch.htm

your friend,
abbey

No comments:

Post a Comment