October 19, 2003

Chah chah


 how did you manage to get the weakerthans to play at your house?   surely,
you weren't listening to a cd because you'd be able to skip all of the bad
songs and you clearly did not do that.

i didn't poison you.  ft garry breweries did with the "molasses" that they
put in their beer.  didn't your mother warn you about such things (in the
same spirit as how they used to warn you about poisoned halloween candy)? 
my afternoon was not much better than yours.  i went to the university with
marsha and marked papers.  i also went and said "hi" to shae.  that's it.

"Now my throat hurts, vision getting blurry, muscles contracting, hearing
going, I'm numb"
sounds like you need to turn up the temperature in your house (or, depending
on which muscles are contracting, stop thinking about me and my sweet ass).

when can we have the sex again?  i miss it.

"I think this is the first time I've ever been bored in print."
just the thought of me makes you bored now.  oh dear.

ummm, are you going to explain to your class that the problem with democracy
in spain was the result of the inter-breeding between the whites and A-rab
Mooslims/Negroes?  i think this is very very important.  those unevolved
cultures weren't ready for democracy on account of their moral decadence.

i enjoyed my breakfast this morning by pretending i was eating with your
family.  tell your mother that i thought her hair looked very fine today.

i'm going to go mark papers at travis's (to me, grabba jabba is a better
name) tonight, all by my lonesome, with no one to talk to/laugh with.  i
will be horribly sad.  my pride will forever be wounded... sigh.

yours,
David

No comments:

Post a Comment