September 10, 2003

8:08 am – honest answers

Hi senorita

>Is your head still on fire.
no, but i'm sure all of my hair and the first seven layer of skin on my head
will shortly fall out/off.

>Why is it that so many actions by your family members seem geared towards
>causing you pain?
not entirely sure.  and miss altwasser didn't understand my complex.  if she
only knew.

>Do you court the feeling?
well, nietzsche helps me get through it all, really.

>Why are you so shy re: body?
admittedly, i was particularly shy yesterday.  not sure why.  you should see
me strut my stuff infront of the mirror after a shower; you wouldn't think i
was shy.

>Will you be at school today?
probably be there by 11:00am.  i have a stupid workshop at 1:00.

>Are we hanging around tomorrow?
yes, that was my understanding.

>Why haven't you been eating properly?
not sure about this either.  i did cook myself some healthy food yesterday. 
i've just been lazy i guess.

>What is the purpose of 24 hour reserved parking?
so that professors of night classes (and myself) don't have to walk half a
mile while non-pass people park up at the front.

>Are you behind in your school work?
i wouldn't say "behind".  maybe "not doing as much as i should."  c'mon, its
the first week.

>Why did you say you'd like to see Ron Sexsmith (you did, you know) without
>really knowing anything about the man?
some weeks ago when we saw that poster i said then that i'd like to see him.
  as mentioned, my cousin always talks about him and i have a feeling that
meg is a fan, too.  purely for curiousity's sake.  i have heard him, i know,
but i really don't remember any particular song.  yesterday when you
mentioned it, i likely reiterated my previously stated feelings, though i
specifically remember not saying that i wanted to go because you were going
(don't want to be a tag-along).  were you not going and i had learned of it
(by seeing a poster or something) i probably would go (if i thought the
cost-benefit analysis was positive).

>Do you think I can pull off a completely conversational civilization class?
if jack is there, yeah.  though you must play the devil's advocate.

>What ever happened at the big Zapatista hootenany (farmer lingo) last
>month?  Have they established realtions with the EU yet?
el sup hasn't written anything on the topic since during the three day
party.  as such, i haven't heard anything (its not like the free press would
write an article on it).

>Is it a mistake to start wearing lipstick again? (me, I mean)
ummm, i guess from my perspective, i would have to see what you look like
with it first before i commented.  realistically, you should if you want to.

>Why do I still have a stomach ache?
i think you have an ulcer and i really wish that you would hurry up and get
it checked out.

farewell,

the exposed one

---------------------------------------------------

8:47 am

do you want to go to delicious for lunch?  email me

---------------------------------------------------

10:02 am – disappeared

sorry for my hasty departure from your office but it suddenly dawned on me
that there is alsolutely no reason for me to be there distracting you.  i
have retreated back to the much more suiting history grad room (recently
renovated and looking much better than before).  i am a fool.

jose

---------------------------------------------------

10:43 am – re: honest answers

I think you looked really nice today.  I wanted to kiss you.  Sigh.

I think I just heard you walking by the grad room (or at least it sounded
like you).

"I didn't say I was alone, abbey, stop assuming" -> No, you've gotten it
backwards.  It probably should read "i didn't say i was alone, Abbey, stop
assuming."  You're also wrong because I am fully alone (not just partially)
when I do this (i.e. walk around infront of the mirror).  Who am I supposed
to do this for?  My Mom?

"I didn't accuse you of wanting to tag along."
Nor did I accuse you of accusing me of this.  It was something I thought to
myself.

"Actually, when you initially said you wouldn't mind seeing RS I had already
hatched a plan to force Betty to go with me (she has the BLUES bad) and I
thought about how lovely it would be if Betty and I were to accidently run
into Mitchell and his Bett, whoever that might be.  So, I was confused,
that's all."
Now I'm confused, am I supposed to go with someone else or aren't I?  Who is
this Bett?  Who are you?  Where am I?

Must eat lunch now (without you.  Jesus, why not skip your class?).

Goodbye,

Mitchell Christ

---------------------------------------------------

4:36 pm


 i was in the process of msning you and you signed out. poo.  there's a show
tonight at the pyramid at the tenth hour... hmmm.

the seminar was boring.  i did not learn anything about students using
sexuality to get marks.  IT MUST NOT EVER HAPPEN.  the highlight was when
two cute history profs spoke.  they made me laugh.  "haha," i said.  "what wit!"

i had something to tell you, but its slipped my mind.

please consider my application,
dirk
post script: that might be good because i am doing a bit of work tomorrow. 
should be done by ten or eleven.  its also good because then you will not
die of the ulcer that i predicted in my story some months ago.

No comments:

Post a Comment