October 25, 2003


 call me when you get home from your party.

a letter?  had i read this an hour ago, i would have been happy to write you
a letter (and i still would be happy), but i'm going out for dinner with
jess, chad, and my parents at ivory.  as such, there is no time.  i'll type
until my mom says it's time to go.

today i got up at about 10am.  i have no recollection of what happened from
then until 1:00pm, but given the fresh scent of my body, i'd assume i bathed
somewhere in there.  then i went and said bye to my friend penny (she's
leaving for japan tomorrow) and she gave me a number of books for children
including, "the story of jfk," and "the story of the american negro".  they
were written in the 1960s.  i imagine that they'll be hilarious.  then i
came home and talked to meg on the phone for an hour or so.  the topic
revolved around david, school, how my parents are abandoning me, and the
indiscretions of sokjir.  that meg sure is a good kid.

well, i must run.  i hope this will suffice.

talk to you later.  call me please.

regards,
the american negro

No comments:

Post a Comment