November 18, 2003


 hello.
i'm at work, not really doing much.  well, that's not entirely true.  for a
while, i wasn't doing much.  now i'm looking at election results from
canadian fed elections since 1896.  it's very interesting (translation: very
boring).  richard stopped by my office today, but i was attending to a
student (who told me she was 24, though she looks 12.  no joke).  as such, i
got no work done during my office hours, nor did i get to talk to richard. 
poo.  i'm looking forward to spending the afternoon here: there's soooo much
love in this room.  this one girl i work with hugs the coordinator on a
regular basis.  she's from flin flon and knows my brother-in-law chad.  chad
anderson, that is, not to be mistaken with chad hershaw.

i'm going to eat my lunch now.

adios,

mig (the spanish equivalent of 'mitch' [and the name of russian fighter
jets]).

No comments:

Post a Comment