August 07, 2003

From: "Mitchell"
To: "Abbey"
Date: Thursday, August 07, 2003 5:00 PM

it is 5:57pm.  i just finished my paper, but have not prepared anything for
my presentation.  i predict a gong show.

my paper is a piece of turd.  here's my last paragraph:

"Something was taken from the people of Chemawawin.  Something that cannot
be monetarized, bought, sold, or bartered for; something that cannot be
replaced, returned, or exchanged; something that eluded the conscious grasp
of Manitoba Hydro and the Province.  Dignity cannot be purchased.  As
capital and infrastructure can be granted and rewarded through legal means,
perhaps the loss of dignity has been the greatest casualty of this entire
debacle."

heaven help me.  this borders on embarassment (borders?).  i am forever
shamed.  wish me luck for tonight's crucifiction.

yours,
jesus
~if you desire peace of soul and happiness, then believe; if you would be a
disciple of truth, then inquire.~

No comments:

Post a Comment