August 29, 2003

Bespeckled cookima


 i find myself typing to you from kate's computer (nicely located on the desk
that i constructed - hey, i had to even build the filing cabinet drawer. 
there were hundreds of pieces [sorry, i'm feeling a little defensive that
this project took me 12 hours]).  you'd think i might learn, but i'm back
here again today.
canadian idol, eh (*snicker*)?  now that's funny.  i'd rather get paid
$4.16/hour and not have to watch that show then get paid $12/hour and watch
it.  my mom had it on the other night and asked me a question about it.  she
may as well been speaking german because i had no idea what she was talking
aboot (another joke).
i really wish you didn't tell me about a POTENTIAL 'luv shack'.  really.  i
will only be disappointed when the plan falls through now.  if you have
tentative plans that 1) involve me, 2) involve sex, and 3) involve both me
and sex (the most important point), do not tell me until the plans are
definite.  my little heart can only take so much disappointment (then it
will need to be replaced and that's a difficult procedure).
we will have to coordinate plans and exchange information for "opn:
freemdoom".  it really isn't tricky.

"Which puts me in mind of another desk I know..."
if you're refering to the desk that i built, i have one question: how did
you get it to talk?  i've been trying to get it to respond to my queries for
the past few days and it has been ignoring me.  sigh.

i am perplexed: how do you intend on giving virtual tours and scanning
images given your do-it-yourself handicap?  it's not that i doubt you
(actually, that's exactly what it is), i'm just concerned about your
self-esteem (not really).

well, i'm off to continue renovating drew's house.  wish me luck.
inform me of plans for tonight, please.

chow,
yossarian
~if you desire peace of soul and happiness, then believe; if you would be a
disciple of truth, then inquire.~

No comments:

Post a Comment