August 26, 2003

9:44 AM – my ghastly figure
you weren't rude at all.  what were you supposed to do?  walk me to the door
and say, "good day ms. k, i just wanted to make sure that your
fine son, mitchell, made it to the house safely."  now that would  be just
silly.

as far as the mondragon, i actually wish to thank you.  you reacted superbly
in my temporary moment of weakness.  it was a bad decision on my part.  i'm
glad you stuck to your guns.

i fear that you are missing the point, however.  i am not mad at you for the
aforementioned incidents, but for making me feel bad for rejecting your
offer to go for lunch with you and rachelle on thursday.  i really need an
apology from you.

you are short.  but neither old nor stupid.

regards,
marshall tito

p.s. as of 2:00am this morning, i still hadn't received this email from you
(and you sent it around 9:00ish, right?).  so it seems that its taking
forever for the emails to get to me.  strange.
~if you desire peace of soul and happiness, then believe; if you would be a
disciple of truth, then inquire.~

------------------------------------------------------------

6:09 PM – nothing special just wanted to say die

 oh boy, oh boy.  that was a long email.  i actually received the one in
which you mention this long email first, which was a little strange.
ALAS, you are forgiven.  i know it was silly to be mad at you, but i was
very disturbed by the dream (and, no, i didn't masturbate into the sock.  i
was mad at you, remember?).  it wasn't my fear of external judgement that
bothered me.  i really do not fear meeting anyone you know.  what's the
worse they could say: "my, is he ever young," "he has a large nose,"
"doesn't have too much happening upstairs now, does he, abbey?".  no it was
simply the fact that you wouldn't go to the mondragon.  that's it.

do your parents go for walks?  i saw a couple walking in your neck of the
woods yesterday that i imagined were your parents.  if it was them, they
look nice.

i've been sleeping alot lately.  its freakin' me out.  i wonder what's wrong
with me.  napping all the time it seems.  maybe i'm bored.

actually, i meant to type: "i didn't (dream about you again) so you didn't
(redeem yourself)"

"i do not want to see you."
this is my nice way of beginning the blackmail process.  now you're supposed
to make a goof of yourself by begging me to see you again.  only kidding.  i
wouldn't blackmail you.  you haven't wronged me (though i specifically
remember asking you for an "A" in your class and you gave me a "B+"...
hmmmm).

"uncle amos" made me laugh out loud.  that rarely happens.  it's a nice
feeling.  thank-you.

if my life weren't a bore, i would have something good to write, but it is,
so i don't.  sigh.  ummm, i met some lovely people yesterday... hmmm.

ciao,
miguelito (as in 12 year-old miguel.  pervert.)
~if you desire peace of soul and happiness, then believe; if you would be a
disciple of truth, then inquire.~

No comments:

Post a Comment