October 06, 2003

4:40 pm – more delays

che:

i forgot that i have frickin' office hours tomorrow morning.  we'll have to
shoot for sometime after 11:00am.  i hope that this is not an inconvenience
and that we can work out a plan for our mutual pleasure.  take care and
please give my regards to your mother.

roland

--------------------------------------------------------

5:11 pm

i weres hopin' fer farther instructions fer tomorrer.  tell me what to der.

--------------------------------------------------------

9:39 pm – all about ben (with lunch/sex as a side note)


 there is a guy named brent in my class.  since the first day of classes i
decided that i liked brent (in a non-sexual way, though he is good looking). 
he often makes outrageous statements that make no one else laugh except me. 
and laugh, i do.  tonight, for example, he quoted "bill the butcher" from
the movie "gangs of new york".  i've never seen this film, but oh, how i
laughed!  what a joker.  the great thing is that brent and i share the same
sense of humour.  everytime he says something (which is bound to be
ridiculous), he looks at me to see my reaction and i never let him down. 
our unspoken "relationship" took an interesting turn tonight.  in
conversation with him after class, he decided to inform me that i was the
T.A. for his second-year american history class.  figure that out?  in his
brilliant and calculated madness, he decided to take a second-year american
history class and a fourth-year american history class.  my predicament is
two-fold.  1) how can i mark brent's papers objectively?  all i'll be able to
think about will be bill the butcher.  further, if i give him a poor mark,
he may break off our unspoken "relationship".  i'd be devastated.  2) brent is
suddenly in a position of power because a) he's seen me make an ass of
myself infront of his second-year class ("what? is it because of the hat?" 
sigh) and b) he knows how stupid i really am from seeing my participation
(or lack there of) in our seminar.  what will i do with brent?

help me ann landers.

your #1 fan,
cuahtemoc

p.s. do you want to have lunch with me tomorrow, then engage in sexual acts
at my house?

No comments:

Post a Comment