November 08, 2003

>From: "Abbey"
>To: "Mitchell"
>Subject: Re: something to make you feel queasy (sp?)
>Date: Sat, 8 Nov 2003 00:29:50 -0600
>
>The flirtation was entirely natural and not reflective of anything other
>than my state: age, gender, etc. It was not deliberate. What is
>deliberate AND unnatural is the curbature of my
>naturally flirtatious self around all
>of my students, male and female. Haven't you noticed how cool I am towards
>students? How I try to maintain a social barrier? How I try to be aloof,
>distant and disinterested? Do you think that comes naturally? That is a
>conscious decision on my part and has served me fairly well. Still, once
>in a while, some weirdo student asks me to go to a violin concert, a flamenco
>presentation, his house for dinner with his wife and son, to witness a
>knife demonstration. All of these things make me queasy. I am not accustomed to
>easy intimacy. I don't care how badly I need knives nor how pleasant I
>think the student might be. I don't want to be alone with any of my
>students. You are/were exceptional.
>
>But, I did not have a crush on you.


i see.
thanks for the clarification. so it seems that my gut instinct was
correct, you didn't have a crush on me. i told don smith this
and he didn't believe me. for once, he was wrong and i was right
(he's very smart, you see). i figure the only reason that i
was/am "exceptional" is because unlike the others, who
swallow their pride when you reject their invitations, i was
persistant. wasn't i? the 'comandante' setback did not deter
me. nor did your classroom rejections (supposedly, my fault).
your initial disinterest in my plants. your disapproval of my
thank-you card. i tell you, i really should have given up before
i even got started.

must sleep. when the prescription says "do
not mix with alcohol," they mean it.

goodnight moon,
coffee

~if you desire peace of soul and happiness, then
believe; if you would be a disciple of truth, then
inquire.~

---------------------------------------------------


12:15 pm

compaera,
wanna go out for
supper?
libertad!
justicia!
patria o muerte!
hasta la victoria siempre!
your comrade-in-arms,
miguelito

---------------------------------------------------


3:13 pm

hey, my parents
are going to drew's tonight.... maybe we could cook dinner
together or something... just a thought.
before hanging out with me tonight, i should warn you: i was just looking in
the mirror and i look muy, muy, muy guapo today, so look out...

regards,
miguelito suave











No comments:

Post a Comment