November 19, 2003


 >From: "Abbey"
>To: "Mitchell"
>Date: Wed, 19 Nov 2003 18:15:12 -0600
>
>I know we just 'spoke' but, I thought I'd take a weight off on you - for
>the fun of it.  So I came home to hear that my father is once again angrey
>at me.  Regarding the way I answered him this morning when he said he was
>worried last night about whether he should lock the door or not. 
>Aparently, I was rude.  He told my mother that I do not talk to him - my
>mother said it might have something to do with the things he said to me... 
>which made him mad at her and he said that she ALWAYS provokes him.  And
>you know what else?  Chad doesn't look him in the eye when he talks to
>him.  And that really bugs him.  Groan (and not a sexy groan, either).
>Ta ta,
>Abbey


 brutus:
my new thinking is that out of your father, you, and my parents, i choose
your father.  my reasoning?  he's the only one who hasn't tried to poison me
in the past few days.  tonight, i was happily eating my vegetarian stir-fry
(leftovers from last night) when i suddenly chomped down on something that
had the texture of meat.  upon investigation, i was horrified to discover
that there was pork in my meal.  my mother's response was, "gee, how did
that get in there?"  my father gave me a "son-don't-be-such-a-pussy" speech.
  what madness!!!  i was supposed to trust you people and this is what i
get!!!  unbelievable.

assassins!

yours,
jules caesar

p.s. remember when we were having sex today...?  that was awesome.
~if you desire peace of soul and happiness, then believe; if you would be a
disciple of truth, then inquire.~

No comments:

Post a Comment