July 28, 2003

From: "Mitchell"
To: "Abbey"
Subject: happy inside all the time
Date: Mon, 28 Jul 2003 22:42:43 +0000

business: meg's birthday party is on saturday 2 August 2003. you are
welcome to come over any other time (you can even come over saturday night,
but i won't be around. you can make crafts or something). your sleepover
is on monday? why? i don't understand. i'd be happy to be your excuse, if
you don't want to hang out with your pan am-ers.

to answer a question: i was waiting for rory to get ready on saturday
nacht, so i decided to check my emails. that's why i was on his laptop.
nothing too tricky.

to fully answer a question: for me, jealousy stems from actions rather than
my perceptions or misconceptions of human interactions. i would be put off
if someone that i had a contractual agreement with (i love how this sounds
like a business agreement) were to kiss/blow/shag someone else. otherwise,
as far as i'm concerned, everything else is fair game. unlike a certain
korean girl, i would not get jealous if some my 'partner' (for lack of a
better term) were to be friends with/hang out with/speak plainly with
members of either gender.

"IF YOU THINK YOU'RE REALLY SMART, DRONE ON AND ON
ABOUT WHATEVER TOPIC COMES UP"
i don't care what you say, i think this is directed at me. i'm hurt. so
cruel...

i have never endured any hardship (try as you might). never ever. my life
is one of splendor and joy. from time to time i have had to work, but i
always knew it was not permanent (or in normal-speak, temporary. sometimes
i use a negative. it's done for effect. did it work?). people generally
treat me like a prince and no one ever hurts my feelings (not too bad,
anyway). i've even intentionally tried to get burnt, but it never works.
my reasoning is that it will make me more compassionate, but i am still a
desensitized prick. i am fed with a golden spoon, then i bite the hand that
feeds me. i am spoiled. i am a brat. i do not know hardship (sounds
interesting, though).

i'm going to eat leftovers from last night's meal. i bid you farewell. my
mom missed our company at last night's bbq (i tried to explain to her).

Mitchell
(property of lucifer - sorry, he offered me more money [he doesn't insult
me, either]. i just remembered: i own sam c symchyshyn's soul. i bought
it off him about four years ago for a package of cigarettes. i'll sell it
to you if you want).

~if you desire peace of soul and happiness, then believe; if you would be a
disciple of truth, then inquire.~

No comments:

Post a Comment